Friday, February 25, 2011

Plugging Along

Hello! This is a really quick note to validate my existence and say hi. It's been a crazy last few weeks, I've completely lost all balance in my life... it's ridiculous what the university is having us do, and only to be made better by our accredidation institution coming in in a few weeks. "Pile it on, they'll look more intelligent and prepared that way!" Oh well, one bite at a time. I just finished Block classes with my crazy professor Margo and am excited to get back into the schools full time. I was going slightly insane there; well, not slightly, completely. Anyway, gotta get back to work and try and hammer some stuff out before I leave tomorrow for Payton's first birthday! YAY! So stoked :) will sadly be bringing work with me but the change of scenary will be much appreciated, especially with the foot or more of snow that was dumped on us out of nowhere the other night. Okay, off I go. Love you all, you're in my thoughts.

Peace and love,
Chels

5 comments:

  1. Inspiratonal question of the week:

    How do you eat an elephant?...One bite at a time.

    Hang in there. Chew slowly. The elephant will soon be gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From my experience Elephant is best served late at night with a side of comfort food and a warm mug of green tea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep your eye on the goal, Chelsea! We're pulling for you and have all the confidence in the world in you!! Love Nana & Papa C

    ReplyDelete
  4. We know you can survive this challenge look how much you have accomplished in the last 4 years. you go girl/ Love you Grama & Grampa Book

    ReplyDelete