Friday, August 30, 2013

TADA!

Why hellooooo everyone! Well, the end of the summer is creeping upon me, I've already been retrained and started frantically preparing my curriculum much like I feel Santa's elves do the week before Christmas... but I wanted to make sure to post the before and after pictures from the housework we've done. It looks amazing! Just a little more work on the yard and we'll be good... to see the improvements on the INSIDE, you have to come and see it for yourself :)

 
Tada! Sometimes I just look between the before and after pictures and think "holy crud, we did (well, planned) that!" Cousin Ryan Cook executed the immaculate paint job, and the landscaping was the wonderful Mr. Falk :)

It's been a crazy summer! Full of building relationships with friends, hard work, and some relaxation :) I've been able to see family near and far and just wish there were a few more weeks to continue the perfect summer. Hopefully next year, it'll be slightly calmer though!

Love you all, I'll let you know how the start of the year is in a few weeks :)

XOXO Chels

P.S. I have officially deleted my chelsea.casebolt@gmail.com account has been closed, so all email can be sent to my new email account chelsea.ann.falk@gmail.com! Looking forward to emailing with you :)

A picture of yours truly's on a hiking trip with friends this summer, Glacier Basin Trail at Sunrise, Rainier.

2 comments:

  1. Love the new house color Mrs. Falk :) Glad you're having such a terrific summer. I remember getting all my accounts and whatnot switched to Casebolt. It was exciting and annoying all at the sametime. You should be done by now, so that must be a relief. Much love to you and Richard :)

    ReplyDelete