Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm HOOOOOME!

Oh hey! This is a quick one, just thought I'd let you know that thanks to some absolutely wonderful people *cough* Grandma and Grandpa Book and Richard, not to mention the emotional support of the four other friends who said they would help but forgot that they had to "work" *cough*, I am moved into my new house! It's so wonderfully lovely! Just thought I'd let you know that I can now be reached at a new address:

9905 N Waikiki Rd
Spokane WA 99218

I moved from Ivanhoe to Hawaii in a day, and oh can I tell the difference :) Love y'all! Hope your Fourth's were as wonderful as humanly possible!

Love,
Chels

Magnuson Hotels Weird Call of the Day: I went on a wild goose chase today to find a man a hotel in Santa Cruz, CA that provided those complimentary shampoo's... yes, called multiple hotels to see if they were provided in the rooms. Found nothing, the guy wasn't happy with me. Awesome.

6 comments:

  1. Welcome home...now post some pictures :)

    Hope you're enjoying your summer...XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. pictures, Pictures, PICTURES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are home and settled. Have fun in your new home. Stay Cool!! Love you, Nana C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chelsea, We had a good time with the Hawthornes,however, the engine on the boat gave us trouble poor grandpa was so upset but we were ale to take part in the boat parade. We came home Sunday and you can guess where grandpa has been all day. Hope you are getting settled in your new home. Love you G&G Book

    ReplyDelete
  5. What no complimentary shampoo? What kind of hotel place are you working for that personal hygine is not a top priority?

    ReplyDelete